RedBox TV is an app that currently delivers live TV channels to different users without paying a dime. Gone are the days when mobile users wished there was a way they could watch their favorite television shows on their mobile device. With RedBox, users now have access to tons of movies, TV shows, and other media content. There are lots of apps that are offering similar services, but RedBox TV is different because it is 100% free and does not require a subscription. Even cable users do not enjoy as much content as users stand to enjoy on RedBox.
Thanks to technology, the development of RedBox has ensured that we can enjoy the best of television without paying a penny. Over the past couple of months, Redbox TV has been wowing users with its delivery of popular TV shows, movies, and sports programs. The developers of the app have also been swift and consistent with the solving of issues ranging from channels not working to adding new channels.
Presently, there are more than a thousand channels on RedBox, and each of the channels has alternative options in case a source link is not working. We will be providing you a direct download link to the app so that you can easily and safely install it.
The good thing about RedBox TV is that it has an effective support team working behind the scenes to resolve complaints and issues as soon as possible after reporting them. If a user reports a channel as not working, the support team starts working on the problem immediately.
- 1 RedBox TV
- 1.1 Redbox TV APK Download
- 1.2 How to Install Redbox TV on Android
- 1.3 How to Install Redbox TV on Firestick TV
- 1.4 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 1.5 Wrapping UP
Before you go ahead to install RedBox TV on either your Android device or FireStick, it makes sense to know what the features of this app are so you can know about it better. Check out the features below:
- Redbox TV offers impressive navigation and layout for faster and easy use of the app.
- The app was developed with well-written code, which ensures that buffering is reduced. It also has a low size of 5.64 MB and delivers over a thousand channels.
- It has a separate category for each country. So, after downloading the app, select your country so that you can find channels tailored and available for your country. Some of the countries featured in the RedBox TV app include India, Australia, Portugal, Turkey, Germany, Philippines, USA, UK, Sri Lanka, Iran, Malaysia, Nepal, France, Indonesia, and Bangladesh.
- RedBox features content categories like Video On Demand (VOD) like TV Shows and Movies, Kids, Science, Religion, and Sports.
- It includes the “Favorites” option where you can add your favorite channels and select anytime without searching.
- It features the “Feedback” section through which you can report channels not working and request for new channels.
- RedBox supports a variety of media players such as XYZ Player, MX Player, Cast Player, 321 Player, XMTV Player, Web Video Cast Player, Local Cast Player Android Player, etc.
- It has the password feature which allows you to lock the app.
Despite all these features, RedBox is not on the Google Play Store, and this is why we want to put you through the guidelines of downloading the app from a safe source. The steps to download RedBox on either your Android device or FireStick will be highlighted below.
Attention Users: Read before you continue
We do not verify the legality or security of any applications covered on this Website.
Your IP Address is 22.214.171.124
Your Internet Service provider, government, app developers, and hackers can log your online activity through your visible IP Address.
Don’t forget to use VPN if you are streaming Live TV, Movies and TV Shows online. A VPN ensures your safety over the network and protects your device data while you are using a free streaming app.
We recommends and uses IPVanish VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero-log policy.
Redbox TV APK Download
|App Size||5.6 MB|
|Android Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Update||v1.3 (2019)|
|Download Link||Redbox TV APK|
How to Install Redbox TV on Android
This is quite a simple task, and all it takes is visiting our link, download the APK file, and install the app.
#1: Visit the link above to download the RedBox TV APK file.
#2: Exit your browser and go to “Settings” on your Android device. Tap “Security” and scroll down to “Unknown Sources.” Turn on the toggle switch. This will allow you to install applications to your android devices from unknown or third-party sources.
#3: Using your File Manager app, open the folder that you downloaded RedBox TV APK file to. Tap the file, and the installation wizard will open.
#4: Click on “Install” on the next screen, and the installation process will commence.
#5: Wait for some seconds for the installation to be done and then, tap “Done.”
#6: If you get the prompt to delete the APK file, you can go ahead and delete it since you have already installed RedBox. This will help you save some space on your Android device.
#7: Go to your App menu to launch the app and start enjoying your favorite TV channels.
How to Install Redbox TV on Firestick TV
To install RedBox TV on your FireStick device, you will need to sideload it because it is not available on the Amazon Store App where apps for Firestick can be downloaded. You will find all the steps to do that in this section. But before we go into that, your FireStick device has to get the necessary permissions to install third-party apps.
- At the top of your FireStick home screen, select “Settings.”
- Open “My Fire TV.”
- Click on “Developer Options.”
- Turn on the toggle switch next to “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
NOTE: When you download Redbox TV from out link, the app is safe, but you will be keeping your Firestick device safer by turning off Apps from Unknown Sources after you have finished installing Redbox TV app.
- To install Redbox TV, you will need to install the Downloader app on your FireStick. From the home screen, click on the search icon. The text box will get activated, type in “Downloader” into the box. Click on the first option you see in the search results.
- Click on “Download” to start downloading the Downloader app.
- The app will download automatically to your FireStick Device. Click on “Open” to start using the app. Click on “Allow” when you get the prompt asking if you would like to allow the App to get access to your media files.
- After giving Downloader all the necessary permissions, the app will open, and on the first page, you will find an address bar. Enter the highlighted URL, https://ustvnowapk.com/redbox.apk and Click on Go
- Redbox TV will begin to download automatically. Wait for a moment for the download to finish.
- Once done, click on “Install.” The app will start installing, which will take some seconds. Once it has finished installing, click on “Done.”
- You will be taken back to the main menu where you will be asked if you want to delete the installation file. Click on “Delete” and click on “Delete” again to confirm. This is done to save space on your Firestick since you have already installed the application and do not need the installation any more.
- Go back to the main menu and open “Your Apps and Channels.” You will find the Redbox app. Move it to your desired location if you wish or just launch the app to start streaming movies and TV channels.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Is Redbox TV free?
Yes, it is free. You do not have to pay to download the app or use the app. You get to stream content on the app for free.
How do I put an end to buffering on my Redbox TV app?
Buffering can be caused by a variety of things, but in most cases, a slow internet connection is a reason for that. However, if your internet connection is not slow and you are getting incessant buffering, clear the app cache. If this issue continues, try reinstalling the app.
Can Redbox TV be used on a PC or laptop?
An official PC version of the app has not been developed yet, but you can use an Android emulator to use the app on your PC.
Does Redbox TV work on Firestick or Smart TV?
Yes, you can use Redbox TV on your smart TV, but the most popular method is to use Firestick with your Smart TV if it supports Android.
Is Redbox available on iOS?
Unfortunately, no. No version of Redbox TV has been developed for iOS devices. Once it is available, we will give you an update.
There is nothing better than being able to go anywhere with your TV and be able to watch your favorite TV shows whenever you want. And with Redbox TV, this is possible and even better, you do not have to pay at all. Use our link to download this app safely and have fun.